2019 SLOW MELODY, QUARTET & DUET CONTEST
This inaugural Slow Melody, Quartet, and Duet Contest will take place at our rehearsal room in Wigan on Saturday 13th April commencing at 10.00am.
- The judges decision is final.
- Stated age must be on day of the contest, competitors may enter their own age group and above.
- All competitors must provide an unmarked copy of their music for the adjudicator and observe all copyright rules; copies must be destroyed after the contest.
- Competitors will be allowed 4 minutes to appear on indication that the adjudicator is ready to start.
- Conducting is allowed in the 11 years and under, Novice sections and Quartets only.
- A Novice in either under 13's or adult novice section must not have entered any other competitions.
- Annual trophies must be signed for by a responsible adult.
- All Annual Trophies must be returned two weeks prior to the 2020 contest.
- Closing date for entries is Saturday 6th April
- Pre draw will take place on Sunday 7th April
- Engraving of Annual Trophies to be undertaken by the winner before returning please.
- Slow melody £4.00 per entry per section. Quartets £16.00 per entry. Duets £8.00 per entry.
- Entries are accepted on the acceptance of the above rules.